Friday, August 27, 2010

Photoshop Actions::A Story of New Found Love

I'm kind of new to the photoshop world, and I just discovered photoshop actions.
HOWWWWWW did I ever live without them? They make my life so much easier! I did a lot of browsing on deviant art and found about 15 that I really like! (and they are free!) of course they have fabulous action on sites that you can buy, but we'll save that for another day!

I wanted to give you a few examples of some actions that I liked.....

this is the original, followed by the actions








possibly my favorite...good clarity, neutral tones, and just a smidgen washed out, which I love.


I'm not sure how to feel about this action, but i think I like it. i know it will look better with a picture with lower light.


Now, like with most things in life, some of these actions were hit and miss...these missed. Its not really the action, but rather the picture that is the problem....but still the point is that not all pictures and actions go together.




No comments:

Post a Comment