Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet your Photographer!

Hello! I thought it was time that I better introduce myself!

I love my family, I love my friends, and I love photography!

I'm 20 years old, I'm married to a wonderful man (we just celebrated our 3rd year of marriage! yes, i got married at 17!)Together we have a beautiful 20 month old baby girl, and we just found out that we are expecting number 2! We are a military family, Air Force to be exact! I enjoy moving, but I am glad that we will be in one place for a while.

I enjoy music, movies, and blogs! I feel like I'm very easy to get along with, and tend to become friends with most people I meet.

I like to get out of the house and explore...I'm having a great time discovering new photo locations here in Augusta!

I "pride" myself on my affordable prices, I don't think anyone should be have to go to a studio and get boring portraits done, when you can get photos that show your child's personality for the same, or less money!!

If you are looking at my blog, I'm hoping that you may be a future costumer, and friend!

Always feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or just to say Hi!!

singhashley@aol.com

(it can take me up to 3 days to get back with you sometimes, but rest assured I WILL email you back!)





The above photos were taken by Amber Edward Photography (she is great! if you are in the Philly Area, you should check her out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment