Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trying to help out.

For the past few nights I wake up, and my mind just starts racing and I can't for the life of me go back to sleep.

This morning around 6 I woke up and the thought came to me "Why not donate the money you make from your photography to something that matters". So I started thinking what I could donate money to. The first thought that entered my mind was Childhood Cancer. While my mind continued to race I thought about all the things I wanted to donate to...Cancer, Charity Water, Autism, March of Dimes, and so many others.

I have decided that for October I will donate 50% of all received funds to Childhood Cancer Research Fund.

So this is where you (friends, family, clients) come in!

Where would YOU like to see 50% of Novembers funds go? What matters to you and why?

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome idea, you are such a great person!! I look forward to seeing how it pans out!

    ReplyDelete